Situated just 36.5km from Dubbo CBD, this 1,005 acre property with organic certification represents your chance to break in to the niche or traditional farming market, or secure additional land to expand your existing enterprise. With more than 500 acres of arable land and the remainder a combination of lightly timbered to timbered land, there’s opportunity for both grazing and cropping. A recently installed solar bore provides water to all cropping paddocks, as well as most of the remaining land, and services the house with drinkable water at good pressure. Furthermore, the Talbragar River flows through the property, and there are four dams – providing ample opportunity to water stock and irrigate crops.
The residence is a comfortable 6 year old Bell River Homes build, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the spaciousness of 9 foot ceilings and separate living areas. The extras include stone-top benches throughout, extra glazing to enjoy your rural outlook and the comfort of ducted zoned reverse cycle air conditioning.
The perfect place to commence your rural life or to grow your existing holdings, this property offers a rare opportunity to buy a significant parcel of land close to Dubbo.
Address and price available on request.
- 1005 acres, 500-600 acres arable, remainder has varying levels of cover and has not been cultivated for 15 years
- Organic Certification on property
- Solar bore that services all paddocks except back (ph 8.1)
- 6 cropping paddocks with darker soil
- 2 very large dams and 2 standard dams
- Talbragar River flows through property
- Fencing in good condition
- Bell River built home 2012
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, main with spa bath
- 225.56m2 under roof
- Ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Caesar stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms
- 9 foot ceilings
- Double hung windows
- Shearing shed
- 11 tonne silo
- Various farm machinery included in the sale