4 Reasons You'll Love this Impressive Narromine Home!
If you’re keen to settle into a friendly rural community and don’t want to compromise on having a modern and spacious lifestyle, then we have the home for you. We’re certain you’ll very quickly develop a long list of things you love about this home but here’s 4 of our favourites
1. 5 bedrooms PLUS an office – With enough room for your family, your friends and anyone else who may decide to pop in, you are well and truly equipped to accommodate all those who regard your home as theirs. All the rooms are a good size and have built-in wardrobes, and the master suite has a walk-in wardrobe plus access to a private courtyard and ensuite.
2. Comfort in all seasons – two Daikin ducted, zoned, reverse-cycle air-conditioning units ensure that the climate in the home is always exactly where you like it. Servicing the entire home, your comfort is guaranteed.
3. Upsized living space - The three separate living areas have been cleverly designed and each serves a specific purpose. There’s an entertainment/media room, an extra-large family/dining space and a light-filled reading room with an abundance of storage.
4. Extra-large kitchen – The kitchen has to be seen to be believed! With over 9 metres of bench space, dishwasher, 6 burner gas cooktop, extra-large oven and a total of 57 cupboards and drawers even the most indulgent of home cooks will find their every need catered for.
Add to this 3 full bathrooms, 9 foot ceilings, polished floorboards, and a double lock up garage, all set on a 1,226m2 block with rear access and we can understand why you are keen to have a look for yourself!
Connect with us today to book your private inspection.
- 5 bedrooms + office
- 3 living areas
- 3 full bathrooms
- double lock up garage
- 1,226m2 block with rear yard access
- extra-large ktichen
- 9 foot ceilings
- polished timber floorboards
- ducted, zoned, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- instantaneous gas hot water system
- gas points
-NBN available (Fibre to the node)